CCVC is well prepared for life and death situations. If your pet is seriously injured or ill during our office hours, our well-trained staff and specialized equipment is here to help.
We also maintain a special partnership with the Hope Center for Advanced Veterinary Medicine (703-281-5121). Patients needing 24-hour intensive care can be stabilized at Clevengers Corner Veterinary Care and transferred to the Hope Center or other referral facility.
Our veterinarians also carry a pager for 24-hour urgent phone consultations (for regular clients only please).
If your family pet is in need of emergency care please call Clevengers Corner Veterinary Care at 540-428-1000, for after hours care, call 703-281-5121.
PLEASE NOTE: When our office is closed, life threatening emergencies should always proceed to the closest emergency clinic.
Clevengers Corner Veterinary Care is a family-centered veterinary healthcare team dedicated to delivering excellence with compassion. Our mission is to:
- Advocate a high standard of care for each patient.
- Provide proactive, personalized customer service.
- Educate and comfort our patient’s families.
- Maintain a pleasing and sanitary environment.
- Constantly expand our knowledge and improve our skills.